Best PDF Editors For Windows 10 [ New List ]
Are you looking for PDF editors which can be used in Windows 10?
PDF (Portable Document Format) is the most reliable document format which is used in business transactions.
Almost all business transaction require PDF format for digital signature and other reliable materials.
PDF did not require specific Operation System to open or run, that why PDF is widely used in all operating system such as Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
PDF can be used on different operation System without any problem in formats and other permissions. For example, you may face a problem if you use Windows Word in Mac OS, all your format will be in gibberish form.
Also, when you open Windows Words file in Mac OS, it will open in TextEdit which is similar to notepad in Windows. This will erase all the format, design, layout present in the Windows Word document.
To remove all these discrepancies, you need to install and use PDF software, which is platform-independent and can be used in Smartphone.
Top 05 Best PDF Editors for Windows 10
1. Adobe® Acrobat® XI Pro
If you are looking for the industry standard, then Adobe Acrobat PDF editor is the widely credited as the No 1 PDF editor for Windows 10. Adobe acrobat has kept on adding new functionality in PDF to make it most preferable portable document.
If any one company which is responsible for spreading PDF across all business, then it should be Adobe Acrobat. When 90% of people use their default document processor, in their respective OS, it is difficult to push PDF across those customers.
But with sheer dedication and adding many new functionalities, Adobe Acrobat has to reach that point where it was created a new market for PDF.
- Industry Standard PDF editor
- You will get premium function which is not present in free PDF editors
- Implementation of OCR technology to edit scanned PDFs
- Easy to use and implement across the network
- Very proactive customer care
- Expensive than other PDF alternatives
- Suitable for big business due to cost
Price: $299 one-time fee or $15 per month subscription
2. Nitro Pro PDF
Nitro Pro PDF is the replacement of Adobe Acrobat when it comes to price and other functions. It has almost all function of Adobe and can be term as Adobe Replacement.
Nitro Pro PDF has many functions such as
- Edit, create or merge files
- Review and collaborate files
- Get digital signature in PDF files
- Support all Windows platform
If you are using Nitro Pro PDF, then you can call their customer care for any help or implementation across your network.
- Easy to use and implementation
- Implementation of OCR technology for scanned PDFs
- Good customer care
- Little expensive than another PDF editor
- The trial version has some limited features
Price: $159.99 for the personal version
3. Foxit PhantomPDF
Another PDF editor has many features which you can check and implement in your business. Foxit PhantomPDF comes with 14 days trial, and you can check all function which is suitable for your business.
Some of the features of Foxit PhantomPDF is given below
- You can do edit, create or merge file
- You can do the splitting of PDF while using Foxit PhantomPDF
- It can convert PDF to another file format
- You can encrypt PDF and can use for digital signature
- You can add headers, footers, and watermarks in your PDF
- Best way to go paperless and convert paper in searchable PDF
- Collaborate with the whole team for any project
- Share your PDF in cloud Storage and integrate with ECMs
- You can also notify the reader when a new version is available
- It offers 14 days trial
- You will get OCR function for scanned PDFs
- You can share it across Cloud storage after publishing
- Share among all teammate and edit it online
- The trial version has some limitation
- The user interface is a little difficult to understand
Price: come with three version
- Standard ($109 one-time fee)
4. AbleWord PDF
Are you looking for a free PDF editor tool?
AbleWord PDF is the correct solution when you are looking for a free alternative tool for PDF.
AbleWord PDF as the name indicated is a word processor which is capable of doing many things such as
- Reading popular documents such as .DOC and .DOCX
- Open and save this document into PDF
- It can also read popular Adobe PDF
If you are ugently searching for a simple solution of publishing document into PDF, then you can use AbleWord PDF.
- 100% free
- Easy to use and publish in PDF
- Support all kind of Microsoft Words features
- It has many limitations
Price: Free to use
5. Soda PDF
Soda PDF is another PDF editor which can convert more than 300+ file formats. It has every functionality of top PDF editor, yet its price is relatability lower than others.
If you are urgently searching for a cheap solution for PDF editor, then you can check Soda PDF as it incorporated all function of good PDF editor.
- Supports more than 300+ files formats
- Edit your content on the files and publish it to PDF
- Create custom forms
- Annotates your files or PDF
- Send or track contracts for electronic signature online
- Price is low
- Excellent OCR capabilities for scanned PDF
- Secure and sign PDFs
- Some pro features are costly
Price: $29 one-time fee (basic version)
So, these the top 5 PDF editors for Windows 10 in the year 2020. You are free to explore all the PDF editors which are given in this article and comments us which you think is best in class.